My Top Picks
- Best Overall - O-Cedar PowerCorner Angle Broom with Dustpan
- Best Budget - Libman Extra-Large
- Best Ergonomic - OXO Good Grips Sweep Set with Extendable Broom
- Best For Pet Hair - O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Sweeper Dust Mop
- Best For Outdoors - O-Cedar Heavy Duty Commercial 100% Corn Broom
- Best Mini Broom-Dustpan Set - OXO Tot Mini Dust Pan And Brush Set
- Best Push Broom - O-Cedar Professional 18
This is my complete list of the best broom of 2021.
In my in-depth review, you’ll discover:
- my top picks
- their description and best features
- why they are the best in their category
In short: if you’re curious to discover the best sweepers, you’ll love my article.
Let’s get started.
Featuring subtle-yet-innovative features, the O-Cedar Angler Broom is the best overall of my list.
For the following reasons:
- This strongest model sports a simple, straightforward design.
- Its features make it extra productive and faster in sweeping the floor. That’s thanks to its Flare-tip technology that helps capture hair, pet hair, and debris.
- The O-Cedar Angler also features double bristle technology, making it a denser brush.
- Together with its Flare-tipped head, it makes sure you sweep up both small and large debris alike effectively.
- While this broom comes with angled bristles, it features a flat-contact design for full contact on your floor.
- Its dustpan pair features a rubber edge that makes sure debris and dust slide cleanly unto it rather than below.
- It features an ergonomically designed head and handles. In other words: you don’t hurt your back and wrist as you sweep-up the floor.
- All these features come in a simple looking design built from 80% recycled plastic.
To add more great features:
Although assembled in the USA, the components of this broom come from both Canada and the USA.
This broom is very practical and versatile: you can use it indoor AND outdoor.
And to conclude: It works great on all hard surfaces, such as hardwood floors.
The best budget doesn’t have to mean cheap quality build you get from the low-end options.
Luckily, Libman’s Extra Large broom provides both reliability and a reasonable price for your cleaning needs.
- This budget broom will stay together while effectively cleaning up small and large dust and debris without losing bristles or breaking.
- Even at an affordable price, this broom features a high quality made from sturdy polypropylene for its block.
- This broom’s electrostatic powder-coated stick won’t break or bend so quickly, making it reliable for heavy sweeping.
- Meanwhile, its angled brush features a slightly curved design for easier handling and reach. So, while it’s a budget choice, it’s great for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Finally, while it features plastic material (but also steel handles), this broom comes from recycled plastic, making it an eco-friendly choice.
Yes, it’s best to get value for money, and not those falling bristles and brittle handles easily snap with some force.
And the Libman’s extra-large meets all these requirements.
The best part?
Libman comes from a US family name and so, family business. Since 1986, this successful family story produces mops, brooms, mops, and general cleaning supplies.
Images from amazon.com
In the end, if you want to make the environmentally-conscious choice, this broom doesn’t hurt because :
- it is made with recycled plastic
- it is manufactured locally in the USA.
Cleaning, particularly sweeping, for an extended period can cause some discomfort with the wrong tools.
Because of this, newer broom models consider ergonomics in design, especially with the broom head and handle.
OXO delivers on this with top-notch quality on this sweeping set featuring a well-angled brush and comfortable grips, which makes it the top ergonomic broom of my list.
- First off, the easy-grip design on this sweeping set helps keep the broom and pan comfortably in your hands. This also means they aren’t hard on your palms helping avoid callouses as you handle the broom and dustpan.
- Next, the OXO Good Grips Sweep Set features a twist adjustment for its length. This allows you to adjust it according to the area you are cleaning and your personal comfort. Simply twist the handles to extend or shorten the broomstick, then twist to lock.
- This ergonomic broom features a slightly angled head providing better reach under furniture, fixtures and other hard-to-reach areas.
- OXO’s brush features the best-angled broom head because not only does it support ergonomics well it also features feathered bristles. In other words: this means less resistance along with ergonomic supported handling and placement as you clean any surface at home.
- This is why I consider this broom as a multisurface broom.
- It also comes with a telescopic stick handle and a sturdy wide dustpan. You can twist the lightweight handle to adjust its height to your comfort and twist it back to retract.
- Meanwhile, its dustpan comes at an extra-wide mouth with upper teeth. This comes very useful for cleaning off debris and caught hair from the broom head or brush after every use.
Overall, the ergonomic OXO Good Grips takes a simple away from your handy broom.
Designed, with a number of ergonomic features for both comfort and convenience, it’s the best ergonomic angled-broom choice.
Because of this, many users definitely appreciate its lightweight material, comfortable grip, and effective cleaning bristles.
Pet hair can be clingy to furniture and hard surfaces, so it requires a different approach for cleaning. Moreover, pet hair also likes to tangle and stick tick to bristles.
Because of this, you need more than an average broom, and that’s where O-Cedar Dual-Action comes in handy.
- More than just bristles, this broom’s design features another cleaning tool between its bristles to deal with stubborn pet hair. It has a foam blade dividing the broom head pushing through pet hair. The foam blade deals with the pet hair while it lets the bristles take on dust and dirt as you clean.
- If you’re worried about the foam wearing off comfortably, you’ll find that it feels solid and sturdy. Meanwhile, it’s not too stiff to damage your floor as you sweep through the surface. Also, if you think your cleaning task doesn’t need it, you always have the option to take this part out.
- Like a broom, its bristles sport a classic angled design effectively cleaning debris off surfaces and corners.
- This pet hair broom features soft bristles that work well with an easy to maneuver lightweight broomstick.
Overall, the innovative foam blade integrated into this broom makes it stand out when it comes to cleaning pet hair.
Images from amazon.com
Moreover, it still offers the flexibility of switching to a regular broom as the blame pops out easily.
Many pet owners appreciate how well the O-Cedar Dual-Action cleans, making it a top choice for cleaning pet hair.
A classic corn broom might bring you an old-fashion feel with images of cleaning up old cabins.
However, there’s something different about the HDX Heavy Duty when it comes to durability and reliability, especially in outdoor cleaning.
This is why I selected it to be the best broom for the outdoors.
- With this corn broom, you get a maximum level of durability from stiff bristles.
- The HDX Heavy Duty comes with a thick, dense head made of dense material, effectively sweeping hardened debris. Rather than just scraping off this debris the floor, the broom effortlessly sweeps them off the surface.
- How did it come to be heavy-duty enough for outdoors? The secret lies with its wire secured bristle head reinforced with triple stitching/sews. It holds bristles firmly, resisting any buckling and force from sweeping significant elements like rocks and heavy dirt, even mud.
- The broom head features a 40” lacquered wood handle held by a foot-wide handle providing substantial support to its bristles.
- So, whether you’re cleaning the driveway, front porch, patio, and anywhere else outdoors, this broom will hold up well. And while it works great outdoors, it does very well indoors too.
All in all, this broom for outdoors works like a bumped up, powered up classic featuring reinforcements for durability and extra thick bristles.
While it makes an excellent choice for outdoor cleaning, its materials aren’t too harsh for indoor cleaning either. If you prefer a classic, the HDX Heavy-Duty makes an excellent choice.
If you’re looking for something more for the smaller tasks, a full-sized broom won’t do.
Mini is the way to go when you’re working on the top of your desks and shelves.
For these cleaning tasks, I recommend the OXO Tot dustpan combo, a mini-set for the cleaning up mini messes.
Furthermore, it has the following abilities:
- In place of the usual long handles, this mini broom comes in a countered palm-fitting non-slip grip for compact handling.
- This mini broom easily fits and reaches between tight and smaller spaces that are often difficult to achieve. So whether you’re cleaning your countertop, work desk, tables, shelves, or even car seats, this broom comes in handy.
- Its paired dustpan compliments the mini broom with roughly the same size with extra width and flexible lip for a better catch.
- The flexible lip also supports better surface contact allowing you to slide in debris and dirt quickly. It leaves no dust lines as you sweep the surface thanks to its built-in ridges.
- The broom snaps unto the dustpan handle as it comes molded to fit into it neatly.
- A compact snap-on design, this set easily fits small cabinets and won’t take up much space in the closet.
To my mind, a broom and dustpan always go together like your old spoon and fork. *
For what would you use to catch all that dirt and dust? Nobody sweeps all that directly into the trash bin, that’s what your dustpan is for.
Whether you’re sweeping up the tiniest or largest debris, a dustpan to carry all that is more than a convenience, it’s a necessity.
This is why broom and dustpan set never lose their charm.
This best mini broom-dustpan set leaves much to love when it comes to cleaning-up small messes.
From a comfortable non-slip handle, soft bristles to slim easy-to-store design, it makes a great cleaning tool.
Many customers love both how cute it looks and how well it cleans.
If you’re looking for a cross between a brush and a broom, the O-Cedar Professional 18″ is your best choice.
Working with a push broom means a different type of motion:
- Instead of sweeping through the floor, you’re pushing off dirt and debris, and almost brushing them forward and off the surface.
- This type of brush works best on hard surfaces and more massive debris, so it often finds its place outdoors.
- With stiff, sturdy bristles, strong enough to clean-up sticks, mud, leaves, and heavy debris, this broom makes it to the top.
- You clean through-hardened debris on a rough surface without getting tired too quickly. It’s the best-selling push broom on Amazon for a good reason, featuring a sturdy and reliable design.
- Whether you’re cleaning your driveway, garage, sidewalk, or any rough surface, this brush effectively sweeps off debris in a breeze.
- Moreover, it features a Maxi-Lok tech and anti-rotation socket keeping the broom head intact even as you through heavy debris. It makes it an excellent choice for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Finally, its stiff plastic block and bristles come from 80% recycled plastic, making it an eco-friendly choice.
As a final word, this best push brush has proved reliable when it comes to heavy-duty cleaning.
It lets you clean through rough surfaces easily while effectively pushing off large and heavy debris.
Moreover, its sturdy build comes from recycled materials making it an eco-friendly choice.
Now I Would Like To Hear From You…
I hope you enjoyed my list of the best broom of 2021.
Now it’s your turn:
- What is your favorite duster?
- Is it one of my list? Or would you have another to recommend?